Step-by-step how to share your iPhone screen on your Mac:
- Plug in your iPhone to your Mac with the USB cable.
- Launch QuickTime Player on your Mac.
- Select File Menu, and choose New Movie Recording.
- Right next to the red Record button, choose your iPhone or iPad device.
- Your iPhone screen will appear on QuickTime Player window.
Now you can show to the world your iPhone’s activity. You can also record it as a movie. Have fun screen sharing!
Follow us: @geekienews on Twitter | facebook.com/geekienews on Facebookvar d=document;var s=d.createElement(‘script’);